top of page
Key Environmental, Inc. (KEY) is an established and innovative environmental consulting firm specializing in the investigation, remediation, and redevelopment of environmentally-challenged properties across the U.S., in addition to shale gas, utility, and other types of land development projects in the northeastern U.S. KEY is headquartered near Pittsburgh, PA and our expanding workload and client base have created opportunities for staff-level engineers.
- Perform soil, surface water, ground water, and sediment, related sampling, evaluations, and/or testing.
- Provide technical oversight, reporting, and occasional management of contractors for environmentally related activities, such as construction activities, soil testing, and construction quality assurance.
- Perform data management and analysis, quality assurance and control, and prepare technical reports that summarize data in a technically sound, clear, and concise manner.
- Assist with design, project planning, and reporting activities.
- Assist with business development activities such as preparing qualifications, cost analyses, proposals, and presentation materials.
- Continually improve on communication and technical skills with the goal of advancement.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering with 1 to 4 years experience in a related field. Emphasis on Geotechnical or Hydrogeology areas is preferred.
- Excellent computer skills with Excel, Word, and technical analysis software, and other computer applications. Experience with Civil 3D or GIS applications is a plus.
- Excellent writing and communication skills are required.
- Must hold a valid U.S. Driver’s license, maintain a good driving record and pass a background check and physical.
- Must be willing and able to travel for projects, as needed.
- 40-hr HAZWOPER training preferred.
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a project team and multi-task environment.
- The ability to handle routine outdoor field components which may include working in inclement weather conditions, driving or working in off-road conditions, and frequent local and/or overnight travel away from the office.
Questions or Resumes to:
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail to:
Key Environmental, Inc.
200 Third Avenue
Carnegie, PA 15106
bottom of page