top of page
Construction Materials Technician
KEY is looking for personnel with construction oversight/construction quality assurance monitoring experience in support of civil and environmental projects located in the northeastern United States. The initial opportunity will be located in southwestern PA with approximately 75% of the work performed in the field and 25% in the office.
• Comply with project health and safety and monitoring plans
• Familiarity with ASTM standards
• Soil, surface water, and groundwater sampling
• Willing and able to work in the field.
• Ability to bend, stretch, kneel, sit, and stand, lift and carry up to 50 pounds, and stand and walk for long periods of time
• US citizenship
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 29 CFR 1910.120 OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPER and 8-Hour Annual General Site Worker Refresher Training (company provided as necessary)
• OSHA Construction Training (company provided as necessary)
• Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and reliable transportation for business travel
• Ability to pass a physical and pre-employment drug screening
• Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills in English
• Good work ethic, pay attention to detail, and high level of personal integrity
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
• Ability to perform basic math computations for length, area, and volume
• Ability to use a company provided laptop or tablet computer with experience with Microsoft Office software (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications. We offer an excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 401(k) with company matching, profit sharing, and an incentive bonus program.
Questions or Resumes to:
Email to: email@example.com
or mail to:
Key Environmental, Inc.
200 Third Avenue
Carnegie, PA 15106
bottom of page